Search for content in message boards

my grand father or great grandfather was a crown prince of austria

Replies: 44
Posted: 22 Dec 2008 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
reply 2 ...to put a cat among the pigeons saying...rudolph did not commit suicide>>there were NO bullet holes>>.they were poisoned by the spanish/portuguese or so hapsburgs(wanting the austrian throne) & it all hushed so that scandal in families of royalty not come out>>>>
My grans father was there at meyerling lodge when it happened ..with my grandmothers mother(not his wife) so I know first hand this to be true..As a cousin to rudolph my great grandfather was the first to find rudoph & the lady ...That is why the pope allowed him to be buried & service etc ...as catholics not allowed church mass etc if suicide I believe.may they all rest in peace....some of the family mysteries may disturb younger generations who want some answers but sometimes in fairness to the "victims" maybe we should leave well alone???
I have never told my mother (now 87yrs old)that her mother was illegitemate(from grans stories to me as a teen)...... as it not what some of society or community expects with their double standards.
Gran gave me a cameo & I am the eighth generation from marie therese Empress of austria source to own it.Several HRE"S & wives owned it before my legacy......there were 12 made on commission & I often wonder(ed) where the rest are now..one for each of marie theresa 's daughters at that time,created by different jewellers....
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
masonif 9 Jan 2009 6:56AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:26AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 9 Jan 2009 8:32AM GMT 
dorothydowlin... 23 Dec 2008 12:58AM GMT 
sanford_dawn 15 Nov 2013 4:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic