Search for content in message boards

Stehlin family (also: Stork)

Replies: 42

Re: Stehlin family

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 4:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Rebecca,

I just came across your posts.... my name is Rita Aiono the great granddaughter of Maggie Silva and Frank Partsch. My grandmother is Rita partsch Sepetaio and my mother is Christina Siufanua Aiono. I am so excited to come across your posts.
I'm even more extatic due to the fact I just spent Saturday evening with Aunty Nuki Stehlin. She is the daughter of Frank Pupi Stehlin. She lives here in Southern California. I spent the evening going over names and history and geneology from her side of the family. I'm so excited to tell her that I found you. Please email me at ritaaiono@ymail.com Aunty nuki has many photo's.... I just took a copy of a beautiful photo of Aggie and Clara, Frank pupi's siters that nuki had.
I'm just beginning my journey into the history of my mothers family and I can't believe that in one night I've come across your post and all the info thru the threads that have posted. I can't wait to connect and learn more of my grandmothers family.
Please anyone who wants to connect with our family please do so thru my email. If you want to reconnect with Aunty Nuki... I know she would love love to talk and reconnect with any family members. Much love and alofas. Anxious to hear back from you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LAStehlin 1 Oct 2010 1:53AM GMT 
Anasquire 31 Aug 2009 2:37AM GMT 
LAStehlin 31 Aug 2009 9:21AM GMT 
Anasquire 31 Aug 2009 9:37AM GMT 
LAStehlin 31 Aug 2009 7:28PM GMT 
Rebecca Siiti... 2 Jan 2012 7:51AM GMT 
ritaaiono 8 Apr 2013 10:50AM GMT 
Samoapii 15 May 2013 11:26AM GMT 
Rebecca Siiti... 15 May 2013 11:35AM GMT 
annenicholls 29 Oct 2012 3:17AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions