Search for content in message boards

Help with CZ translater

Replies: 38

Re: Help with CZ translater

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 3:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Still not much on origins of Rosina and Anton but I'm still checking leads. Here is a few if you could please try to read for me.

First is wedding of one of Anton & Rosina's dau Anna. There is a script below with Anton's name in it, don't know if it is important or not, but I can't read most of it.

Second is a male child of Anton, I can't make out the first name, starts with a H??

Third is some confusion on my part. The last child of Anton, Maria. I see Anton and Barbora's name but then Barbora's is crossed out. There appears to again be some writting below, maybe explaining what happened? Also I see Anton's fathers name appear below his, and maybe ?Rosina? Is there a village listed for them? Strzizovic?

I see: Anton Haizman domkar Wodokrta #3 son of Josepha Haizman ????? (looks like Strzous written to the side) ???? ???? Wodokrta ???? -

anything there you can read that is of value?

I looks like only 2 dau & 3 sons made it to adulthood out of 13 children. I have only found Anna's marriage so far but I'm still looking for the others.

My others thoughts are Joseph and Rosina likely had more than 1 child. I should be able to find siblings of Antons somewhere. They don't appear to the in the records @ Pruisny where Antons were however. I will be checking for those as well. Thanks!
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
akoppe 25 Feb 2013 3:47AM GMT 
aksamitnik01 25 Feb 2013 5:49AM GMT 
akoppe 25 Feb 2013 10:09PM GMT 
marksabol21 27 Feb 2013 12:26AM GMT 
akoppe 27 Feb 2013 9:14PM GMT 
akoppe 12 Feb 2013 10:34PM GMT 
Tonicek 14 Feb 2013 6:48PM GMT 
akoppe 18 Feb 2013 6:13PM GMT 
akoppe 18 Feb 2013 6:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions