Search for content in message boards

Aloisia Elisabeth Lifka September 29,1903 - March 12, 1926???

Replies: 1

Aloisia Elisabeth Lifka September 29,1903 - March 12, 1926???

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 8:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for information pertaining to my grandfather's first wife Aloisia Elisabeth Lifka. She was listed on a passenger list in 1923 as my grandfather's wife Ella. She and my grandfather, Franz Helfert, married on March 20,1923, and had a daughter they named Elizabeth. Elizabeth was born in Czechoslovakia and according to my grandfather's Declaration of Intention document, she resided in Czechoslovakia. Elizabeth was born January 27,1923 The Declaration of Intent said Aloisia was died on March 12th...of what year is uncertain as the ink bled on the document and is not able to be read clearly. Said she died in Czechoslovakia. Document said Aloisia was born in Fischer,Czechoslivakia. Franz was remarried years later and had another daughter, my mother, who was not aware of the first wife or the daughter Elizabeth who would be her half sister. Just found out about this 4 days ago. If anyone has any pictures, information, anything on these people PLEASE reach out to me. I want to know about Aloisia and her daughter Elizabeth who would be my aunt. I thank you in advance for anything anyone can offer.

Leigh
Connecticut
USA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
abrownie03 27 Oct 2013 2:11PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 29 Oct 2013 12:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions