Thank you all for your help!
This is the family in question:
Ryndam | 1903 | 05/26/1903-Rotterdam, Holland to New York
22. Dzacholer,Lotti Purcaz 42y Hungary [ Purcaz ???]
Destination: husband- Jacob Drachsler, 331 10th St., New York
23. Dzacholer,Asanlea [Aranka m. Louis Drechsler] Purcaz 17y Hungary
24. Dzacholer,Arpad[Arthur A.m. Otillie Thea Zeimer] Purcaz 16y Hungary
25. Dzacholer,Guyla[Julius] Purcaz 11y6m Hungary
26. Dzacholer,Valerie Purcaz 9y Hungary
27. Dzacholer,Ilka[Helen] Purcaz 5y Hungary
28. Dzacholer,La...zi[Leo Morris m. Helene Tannenbaum] Purcaz 3y 6m Hungary
29. Karolyna Steiner- sister, 45, son: Ers-- Steiner, 512 E. 26(?) St., NY
Attached is a picture of the (unreadable) place in Hungary.
Also- Lottie (Charlotte/Lottie (Neugeboren) Draschler was traveling with her children and sister, Karolyna (Neugeboren) Sterna [which looks more like Steiner to me], who was going to her son's, Er--? Steiner, 512, E. 26(?) St., NY.(also in picture)
If there was another page to the manifest, it's not on the Ellis Island site.
Thanks again for whatever you can tell me about these towns,