Search for content in message boards

Schicker family - Frantiskovy Lazne [Franzenbad]

Replies: 6

Re: Schicker family - Frantiskovy Lazne [Franzenbad]

Posted: 5 Dec 2004 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schicker
Joanna,
Saw your query regarding your Schicker family from Frantiskovy Lazne; and an answer telling you the records for this town are in Pilsen (Plzen). If you are searching for records before 1900, then they are most likely there. Otherwise, they are probably in Frantiskovy Lazne. If you still need information as to the website for the State Archives in Pilsen, please let me know. I can't find it right now, but will look and keep it on hand. It tells what records are in the Archives, the hours for research, etc. I've been there two times, so I know what it's like. If I can be of any help to you, please let me know.

My great-great grandmother is Elisabeth Schicker, born about 1803, of Einsiedl (Mnichov) near Marianaski Lazne (Marianbad). Her father is Mathias Schicker, born abt 1758, of Pfaffengrun (Popovice, I think in Czech), and her mother is Maria Catharina Rahmer or Rama, born 26 Feb 1764, Rojau, near Marianski Lazne. Do any of these names sound familiar? Elisabeth married Johann Utschig 16 Jan 1827 in Marienbad; she was 24 years old when she married him.
Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mary Utschig Read
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Joanna Jones 26 May 2002 2:08PM GMT 
Tonicek 27 May 2002 8:47PM GMT 
Joanna 28 May 2002 3:32PM GMT 
Tonicek 28 May 2002 6:24PM GMT 
utschigmary 6 Dec 2004 3:35AM GMT 
cheryllynnfaz... 7 Feb 2013 7:40PM GMT 
cheryllynnfaz... 7 Feb 2013 7:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions