Search for content in message boards

Schwarz family from Raesfeld, Germany

Replies: 1

Re: Schwarz family from Raesfeld, Germany

Posted: 12 May 2013 3:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schwarz, Levi, Abraham Schwarz
Hello, You've requested information about the family, and I think I have what you'e looking for-(I'm looking for any piece of information too, so maybe you could help as well)
My name is Netaaya Schwarz, (you could look in my profile if what I'm about to describe is too complicated)
My Father's name is Gad schwarz. he is the only son of Shlomo Klaus Shcwarz. he is the son of Mathilde schwarz, daughter of levi schwarz- son of your g-g grandfather (and my g-g-g)Abraham Schwarz.
Mathilde got married and Levi didn't like the marriage do he lost any connection with his daughter. her husband died from an car-accident while she was pregnant with my grandfather, so she came back living with her father's family and levy adopted the kid who was born a bit later.

at 1941' levy and his family (while living in Netherlands)were sent to Sobibor and Auschwitz. Mathilde was murdered in Auschwitz in 1942, while her father was murdered in sobibor- in 1943.

I would be very glad to connect, my Email-
Netaayas@gmail.com
THANK YOU!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LinHerz 22 Apr 2012 1:09AM GMT 
Netaaya 12 May 2013 9:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions