Search for content in message boards

CHRISTEINECKE - Christineck, Christinneck, Christinnecke, Christenek, Christineke

Replies: 2

CHRISTEINECKE - Christineck, Christinneck, Christinnecke, Christenek, Christineke

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 2:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Feb 2013 2:55PM GMT
Surnames: Christineck, Mueller, Michaelis, Paul, Polster, Stein, Lorf, Christinnecke,
Searching for Hans Markwart Christinnecke 1919-1967 and his sister Johanna Christinnecke Sabine 1914-1945 and their descendants. They were born in Altmark area not far from Magdeburg, Germany. Another sister (Christiane)Christel Christinnecke lived in Halle where she owned a book shop in 1939, when she left Germany to live in London, England. Christel married Norman Marsh in London in 1940 and died 2000 in London, England.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/Oct/27/norman-marsh-obitua...

If this only gets you to guardian.co.uk - search within the site for Norman Marsh obituary - it is under LAW.

They are descendants of my great great grandmother's brother Johann Friedrich Christinnecke. Many were schoolmasters. My grandfather wrote in his 1912 family history that his great great grandfather was "Prince" Christinneck and his wife was Princess Christiane Elisabeth.

Please contact me if you have any knowledge of my Christinnecke family.

Jeanne Lorf Linley Harding
jeannelinley2000@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JeanneLorf 6 Jul 2009 3:11PM GMT 
JeanneLorf 27 Jan 2010 4:43PM GMT 
JeanneLorf 8 Feb 2013 9:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions