Search for content in message boards

LAVIEN - MYERS - KOTTCAMP - HAGEMEIR - HINTELMEIR : (Luebeck or Lubeck and Minden, Westphalia Region, Kingdom of Prussia ), York PA

Replies: 2

Re: LAVIEN - MYERS - KOTTCAMP - HAGEMEIR - HINTELMEIR : (Luebeck or Lubeck and Minden, Westphalia Region, Kingdom of Prussia ), York PA

Marilynn Ruth (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2003 7:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kottcamp and Lafean
I am looking for info. on both the Lafean and Kottcamp families. My great-great grandfather would have been Frederich Kottcamp (1805-1884) and came from Germany. Charlotte Kottcamp(1838-1915) daughter of Frederich married Charles F. Lafean. I have some info on the Kottcamps but not much. I would like to have info on Fredericks first wife and names of all their children and I believe Frrederick married again and there were children that the 2nd wife had. Not sure. Any infor that you would have I would appreciate on either or both families and I would be glad to share with you what info I have on the Kottcamps. Looking forward to hearing from you. Marilynn Ruth
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LafeanFamily 19 Jun 1999 11:28AM GMT 
Marilynn Ruth 21 Apr 2003 1:30AM GMT 
Edward Ledger... 21 Feb 2013 9:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions