Search for content in message boards

Family of George Klein

Replies: 3

Family of George Klein

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 11:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello

Ok... my grandfather is George H. Klein and he was b. 1902 in Chicago, IL a
d. 1933 in Rockford, Il in the Scandinavian cemetery! He was married to my grandma
Delores Jean Steele b. 1905 in Indiana, and d.1976 Racine, Wis. (where she married John Draskovich)

Now according to the death index on Gorge H. Klein it says his father's name is John Klein born in Germany.?? This is my problem I have no idea how to find out about his father John Klein so I can go on with my family tree??
Some people have George Klein as having Edward Klein...which is what I did...but I found out that don't work...when I was looking at the death index and that it has father listed as John Klein.

I looked up on family search ,org and found that there was about 4 John Klein with a son name George... But don't know which is right since I don't have much info on John Klein. So I though maybe someone might have some on my George Klein??

Thanks for any info that might help on info on John Klein...father of George Klein!

Pat
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mompac 30 Aug 2013 5:27AM GMT 
rjbehnen 30 Aug 2013 1:56PM GMT 
mompac 30 Aug 2013 7:16PM GMT 
rjbehnen 4 Sep 2013 4:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions