Search for content in message boards

Moller, Godfrey Emil, buried Liverpool, Texas 1967, my uncle by marriage to Carmela Yedel

Replies: 1

Moller, Godfrey Emil, buried Liverpool, Texas 1967, my uncle by marriage to Carmela Yedel

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 9:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Oct 2013 9:39PM GMT
Surnames: Moller, G E.; Carmela Moller; Godfrey Emil Moller
Godfrey Emil Moller was my uncle by marriage. He married my mother's sister Carmela Yedel (Irilli). He is buried in Liverpool Texas Cemetery along with many of his relatives in marked graves of which I have photos. I believe his grandfather immigrated to Texas to avoid being drafted into the Prussian Army. The Moore library in Texas City Texas has a photo of the grandfather and a college in Arkansas has a bit of information on this grandfather as an early settler in Texas before the Texas Revolution. GE Moller died in 1967. He had asthma, lived on Greens Bayou in Houston, Texas and owned some land there which was sold by Aunt Carmela after Uncle Emil died. Possibly, one or more Mollers had a connection to modern Texas City public works of sorts since I saw GE Moller on a public works sign in Texas City ==== something to do with water works or flood control facilities === not sure though. Leonard E.Cox, J.D..
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Leonard Cox 28 Oct 2013 3:36AM GMT 
EileenWilson0... 28 Oct 2013 6:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions