Search for content in message boards

Ohms Family please any help is great

Replies: 2

Ohms Family please any help is great

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 3:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ohms, Webster, Frost, Warren, Slyter, Blair, Heaton
I am an Ohms from British Columbia, Canada.
My father is Murray William Ohms.
My Grandpa was Leslie Herman Ohms b: 1918 Oregon USA,
His brother Herschell Warren Ohms b:1910 Canada?,
His Sister Bertha Ohms b:1917 Canada?.
Their father was August Herman Ohms b: 1882 Oregon USA, Wife of August, Nellie Warren Ohms b:1880 Oregon USA.

As far as I know Bestha Ohms b: October 1852 Germany, was August's mother, but there is an oddity that August and his siblings were already in the USA and were born there before Bestha immigrated in 1870. So I don't know if Bestha was their mother or possibly their step-mother? I cannot find any other information on Bestha on my own and am very much in need of some help finding the rest of my family in Germany.

I have attached "1900 United States Federal Census Record for Bestha Ohms"

I have also attached "1920 United States Federal Census Record for August H Ohms" If anyone can read the line in August's record of where his parents were from I would appreciate it, I can read that they are from Germany, I think the "Place of Birth" reads Hamburg, but I am having trouble reading it.

If you have any other information on this family or corrections to what I have I would greatly appreciate it, and maybe I can help fill in some from my small part of the family. I have two different family trees going for Ohms, just trying to narrow the mistakes, please feel free to look.
Thx Wyneeta
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wyneeta60 11 Jan 2013 10:40PM GMT 
T_Pein 14 Jan 2013 9:57AM GMT 
wyneeta60 16 Jan 2013 6:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic