Search for content in message boards

Kraetschmann

Replies: 1

Kraetschmann

Posted: 3 Aug 2013 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kraetschmann, Meyer, Gwiazdowski, Lauenburg
Searching for information to solidify my knowledge on this family line and be able to work my way back.

Leo Johannes Horst Kraetschmann (or Johannes Leo Horst Kraetschmann, I can't remember the order of the names), born in Eimsbüttel, Hamburg, Germany 5 July 1923 to Karl Fritz Kraetschmann and Lissy Auguste Dora Meyer. Baptism may have taken place at either Christuskirche in Hamburg-Eimsbüttel or St. Pankratiuskirche in Hamburg-Ochsenwerder.

Karl Fritz Kraetschmann (Karol Fritz Kraetschmann) born in Posen (now Poznan, Poland) 30 September 1887 or 1888 to Albert (Albertus?) Kraetschmann and Maria Gwiazdowski. He had one younger brother, Georg Kraetschmann, and two sisters, Hedwig Kraetschmann who married a Molinowski, and Marie Kraetschmann.

Lissy Auguste Dora Meyer (Auguste Dora Lissy Meyer might be the birth name, not certain of the order), born 16 August 1895 in Hamburg, Germany (possibly Ochsenwerder, Hamburg, Germany) to Heinrich August Meyer and Auguste Louise Wilhelmine Lauenburg. She was the second oldest of 5 children, the others being Erna Helene Caroline Meyer (who married Friedrich Wilhelm Philipp), Alice Henriette Meyer, August Paul Meyer (who married Lisbeth Splisgard) and Helmuth Meyer (who married, wife's name unknown) and had a daughter named Ursula.

Is anyone working in Hamburg (Eimsbüttel or Ochsenwerder) or Posen/Poznan covering the years 1887-1923?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kvkst1 4 Aug 2013 2:50AM GMT 
halpark 6 Aug 2013 2:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic