Search for content in message boards

Fleischhauers of Mecklenburg-Schwerin

Replies: 3

Fleischhauers of Mecklenburg-Schwerin

Posted: 18 Jan 2003 2:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 May 2005 8:07PM GMT
I have traced my Fleischhauers back to Garlitz, Lubtheen and Bruel. Then I hit a brick wall & hope someone can help solve the mystery. My ancestor Johan Christoph Fleischhauer was born 1776 in Lubtheen to either Johan Wilhelm (wife is Maria Elenora Hansen) or Jochim Gerd (wife Hannah Marie Haase) Fleischhauer. (Parish Records are illegible and incomplete.) I believe these two might be brothers. Johan Christoph married Sophia Maria Dorotha Warnke of Schwerin and they had Joachim Dethlof (born in Bruel), Johan, Dorotha and Frederick Wilhelm Christian (born in Holzendolf). Frederick W.C. married Maria Sophia Witte (dau of Joachim Frederick Witte and Lenorova Maria Possin) of Bruel and they emigrated to America in 1852.
I believe there may still be cousins (descendants of Joachim Dethlof) in the Bruel area. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm hoping someone can tell me which one is the father to Johan Christoph.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
avalonsmorn 18 Jan 2003 9:47PM GMT 
npresant 4 Jun 2009 3:20PM GMT 
avalonsmorn 6 Jul 2009 12:02AM GMT 
npresant 6 Jul 2009 4:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions