Search for content in message boards

tangen germany in pommern area

Replies: 3

Re: tangen germany in pommern area

Posted: 20 May 2013 2:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,
Do you know who August was married to? The reason I asked is because I had tracked down an August Pooschke in the USA and he had quite a few children. There was a child named Oscar. I tried to figure out if this August would have been my great grandfather, but I got nowhere. After alot of phone calls and research on this family, it looked like August was married to his wife when they all came to the USA. So I was wondering if she had married August and then got a divorce when my grandfather was a baby? My great grandmother, Bertha Mueller left August in Germany and came to Michigan and married Julius Dahlke.The story we heard was that August was a drunk so she left him. My grandfather was only six years old at the time his mother married Julius so he did not remember anything. It seems like there was only one August Poschke born in Buetow County during that time frame of around 1856. Do you know anything about August or his family? Any and all info would help piece this puzzle together. I also will share what I have on the August Pooschke family that I found. You can contact nme direct at lindaposchke@yahoo.com......
Linda
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lindaposchke 31 Jan 2013 8:21PM GMT 
dougbrown5135 20 May 2013 6:21AM GMT 
lindaposchke 20 May 2013 8:16PM GMT 
cnorman118 1 Aug 2013 3:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions