Search for content in message boards

Buschmann in Sachsenhagen, Winzlar

Replies: 4

Re: Buschmann in Sachsenhagen, Winzlar

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 1:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Sylvia,
Do you know this site http://www.blume-gen.de/bergkirchen-kirchenbucheintraege.htm... ? It's about church books from Bergkirchen, Winzlar etc. If you speak a little bit German, you should get information from this site (If not, there is also google translate ;) ) But there is a problem, because the matricula baptizata ends in 1690 (they not really end in 1690, but on this site they do), and so I often only can speculate about relations after 1690. But all Buschmanns who born after 1700 came from Tönnies Buschmann, *01.12.1681, the only male Buschmann in Winzlar about this time. He had got 5 sisters. If you want, I can send a *Descandery chart*? to you with my Buschmanns, it isn't so much, but it's about all Buschmanns in Winzlar. I couldn't find anything about your ancestors yet, but I'll try my best. It's also interesting that you have Kiels from Winzlar in your family tree, because I have also A LOT ;) But it's the same problem as with Buschmann, but I've got some sources in our region and I know some german sites wich got a lot of information, so I've got a chance to find anything. If I do, I will send to you. You know, my E-mail adress is marlon.wesemann@web.de, if you don't want to write on this site.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mike Gallagher 30 Sep 2003 5:59AM GMT 
jeanun 22 May 2004 11:51PM GMT 
wesemann_marl... 28 Dec 2012 5:45PM GMT 
SylviaBergman 9 Feb 2013 5:43PM GMT 
wesemann_marl... 22 Feb 2013 8:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic