Good Morning, I am hoping to round out my research and gather information on the siblings of my Great Grandfather Peter Frank KREMER (B: 1869 D: 1943) who immigrated from Bishdore/Bishdorf, Tunsdorph, Germany in October 1890 to America. I know his elder brother Nicholas KREMER (B:1856 D:1931) also immigrated to America, both brothers settled in Chicago, IL and I have extensive documentation on both families.
I am interested in finding out information on the siblings who stayed behind in Germany and any guidance with my research would sincerely be appreciated.
Nicholas Kremer b: June 18, 1829 d: March 24, 1893
Susanne Weinandy b: Dec. 12, 1828 d: March 3, 1889
Susanne was left a young widow when Nicholas' elder brother John died, so they married on March 7, 1857
Together they had 5 children:
1. Nicholas (info. provided above)
2. Katherine b: July 31, 1858 d: June 1, 1880
3. Susanne b: Sept. 9, 1861 d:unknown she marries Peter Ollinger Feb. 8, 1886
4. Matthew b: Oct. 21, 1864 d:unknown he marries Maria Ollinger Jan. 7, 1889
5. Peter Frank (info. provided above)
I will attach a copy of the church record which I received, many of the entries have been confirmed on FHL website as well.