Search for content in message boards

Irrel, Prussia Records Search for Weber Family

Replies: 4

Irrel, Prussia Records Search for Weber Family

Posted: 23 Jan 2013 11:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Weber, Weis
I am looking for information pertaining to Theodore Weber. He was born 20 Oct. 1828 in Prussia, he came to the U.S. in 1866. I have traced his 10 other siblings birth records that have been transcribed on the LDS website, but cannot seem to find my Theodore's birth date at all. I was able to locate his marriage record on there , but no birth record. The birth date I have came from his obituary, and also his gravestone, so I have to go by that. All his siblings were born in the Catholic Church in Irrel, Rhineland, Prussia. ( Katholisch,Irrel,Rheinland,Prussia) So I am assuming he would have to be born there as well. He is the oldest child, and his next oldest sibling was born in Irrel just a year later in Nov. 1829. Anyway, I would like to find his birth record to have as proof, and then I need to find information on his parents, which is my main search. His fathers name was Nicholas Weber who married Catharina Weis. I have found their marriage record on the LDS website as well. They were married 4 Feb. 1829 in Katholisch,Irrel,Rheinland,Prussia. So they were married 4 months after her first child Theodore's birth. I don't know if that has something to do with not finding the birth record of Theodore or not. It is being said by other family members that my Theodore's father Nicholas was born about 1799 in Trier-Saarburg, Germany, and died in 1882 in Germany ( Prussia). As for Catharina Weis - Weber, I know nothing more on her but her marriage date and name. Can anyone help me locate the above, or tell me how and where I can view the actual records. I have tried to get the microfilms loaned out to a local family search center, but it states they are not available to loan out, so I am stuck there. Any help of comments would be greatly appreciated!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jordan Thomps... 24 Jan 2013 6:03AM GMT 
LearnGenealog... 24 Jan 2013 4:13PM GMT 
Jordan Thomps... 24 Jan 2013 4:40PM GMT 
LearnGenealog... 24 Jan 2013 9:40PM GMT 
RobertHungers... 21 Feb 2013 1:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions