Search for content in message boards

Jaeger and Lang families in Sippersfeld

Replies: 6

Jaeger and Lang families in Sippersfeld

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 10:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jaeger, Lang
We have long been struggling with this family line and are close to setting it aside from frustration - so here is one more last ditch effort! My gg grandmother Anna Marie Lang married Phillip Jaeger and had 8 children. We also know my great grandmother was Elisabeth Jaeger (B: 24 Aug 1869 in Sippersfeld, Germany) who came to America and married Theodor Schnable (B: 23 Aug 1868 in Wasertrudingen, Germany). This is what is known from family history and Bibles. From these known facts, I have been able to find the marriage (15 Jun 1854 in Sippersfeld) between Anna Marie Lang and (Johann) Phillip Jaeger and the births and baptisms of the other 7 siblings, all born in Sippersfeld. Past this, I cannot determine with any veracity the dates of birth / death of the parents or identify with any absolute certainty the names of each set of Lang or Jaeger parents. Additionally, aside from one son Ludwig, I do not seem to be able to follow any of the siblings through their lives. Although, I met some nice and interesting people following a wild goose chase through Wisconsin! Is anyone else linked to these families or are there suggestions for determining some of these roadblocks? Grateful for any recommendations.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
WillHeart 29 Mar 2013 4:52PM GMT 
LearnGenealog... 29 Mar 2013 5:24PM GMT 
WillHeart 12 Apr 2013 9:00PM GMT 
WillHeart 12 Apr 2013 9:02PM GMT 
LearnGenealog... 12 Apr 2013 11:54PM GMT 
WillHeart 16 Apr 2013 9:19PM GMT 
cyfnither 15 Apr 2014 9:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic