Perhaps Kerry could help me obtain the following information regarding Edward Jansen, a son of Towner Lenox Jansen. According to another message board post, he was born abt. 1912 (http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/JANSEN/2002-07...
- Could he be identified with Edward Jansen, who was born October, 1911, and died May 1978 in Skokie (Cook County, Illinois) (http://www.death-record.com/l/136300312/Edward-Jansen
- Where and when (before 1940) did he marry Anna Margaret Komen (born Winnetka, Cook County, 1915)?
- When did their divorce took place (before 1945)?
- Can he be identified with Edward W. Jansen, who married Ruth Rose Klyn, on July 23, 1953 in Cook County (http://www.cookcountygenealogy.com/
- What was his profession, and his place(s) of residence?