Search for content in message boards

Ecklak, Jersbek, Jübek, Espertoft

Replies: 2

Re: Ecklak, Jersbek, Jübek, Espertoft

Posted: 24 Mar 2014 8:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Clausen, Haase, Kleemann, Hamann, Ratje
Hi Evelyn,

I have several research problems in this area; a previous reply informed me Jübek is in St. Michaelis parish in Schleswig--I can obtain the microfilmed church records from Salt Lake and read them myself.

1) In Espertoft (Eggebek parish, I'm told, church records not available on microfilm) I seek the b. about 1739 of Maria Clausen whose parents allegedly were Hinrich Clausen and Metta _____. Also the m. of her parents and the names of her grandparents, etc.

2) In Eklak (Wilster parish, I'm told, church records not available on microfilm) I seek the b. about 1810 of Wilhelm Haase, parents unknown. His wife was Catharina Kleemann b. about 1812, place and parents unknown. I also do not have their m. record. They had a son Hinrich b. 2 Jun 1832 in Wilster and I have his. m. record to Anna Hamann. She was b. 19 Oct 1834 in St. Margarethen--I do not have her b. record, nor am I certain in which parish it would be found. Anna Hamann's parents were Jacob Hamann b. about 1800 and Lena Springer b. about 1803 but I have no records for them.

Are you researching in this area also?

3) In Jersbek (Sülfeld parish, I'm told, church records not available on microfilm for the years I need) I seek the b. 2 Dec 1776 of Claus Ratje, allegedly the son of Peter Ratje b. 26 May 1746 in Ostertreia, and Maria Clausen b. about 1747, d. 1805 in Silberstedt. Geographically, the b. of Claus in Jersbek when his father was b. in Ostertreia does not make a lot of sense. Claus Ratje's m. record (St. Michaelis) names his parents and says "aus Treia" but whether that refers to Claus or his parents is unclear. My source for Jersbek as Claus's birthplace is gedbas website. When I get the St. Michaelis film again, I'll check for the birth of Claus myself, so this research problem has a lesser priority that 1) and 2) above.

Thank you for your reply,
Jean
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JeanC76 5 Mar 2014 1:34AM GMT 
valeria1950 24 Mar 2014 1:18PM GMT 
JeanC76 24 Mar 2014 2:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions