Search for content in message boards

Family tree

Replies: 26

Re: Leopold HAMPL - HAMPLE family bohemia>Cuming&Dodge County Nebraska

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 2:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Susan,
The Hampl family are good friends of ours, and related by marriage. My Uncle and myself have been studying the family genealogy for a long time, and recently branched out to have a look at the Hampl family lines as well. Marie Triner, as far as we know, was the second wife of Leopold Hampl. With his first wife Leopold had a son named Vilibald. Leopold left for America with his second family, whilst leaving Vilibald his mill in the village Tytry, and from that stems our connection. Vilibald had a son, named Joseph, who was allegedly the last miller in Tytry. Joseph's son was named Ladislav, who worked for the directors of the National Theater in Prague, concerning wages (this would be my great-aunt's husband). Ladislav's son was named Jan, who to this day lives in Prague and is currently 70 years old. He has two sons, Peter and Martin. Martin's son in turn is named Andrew. We are not *sure* that this Leopold Hampl is indeed the same, but from our own resources and data, it seems at least highly probable, I hope this finds you well,
Sincerely, Jan James
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jan James Ryb... 6 Sep 2013 8:21PM GMT 
ushie 12 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
ramona 21 Nov 2001 4:17PM GMT 
wernertschies... 7 Nov 2006 10:58PM GMT 
Vic Bohy 9 Nov 2006 1:55AM GMT 
madahms 11 Nov 2006 8:19PM GMT 
ZBeca 14 Nov 2006 3:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions