Search for content in message boards

kalchik, kalcak, kroupa, zoulek

Replies: 50

Re: kalchik, kalcak, kroupa, zoulek

Posted: 4 Apr 2013 8:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Roy, This is your wife's first cousin, Marcia. I am Howard and Leona daughter and just recently I got an email from great Uncle Earl Tatch's (Grandma Lydia's brother) granddaughter who lives in TC. She said she is working with a group of people who have the whole Tatch family history dating back to the Jenney Family history from the 1600's. We talked about getting together as she wanted to add all of the family history from all of Frank and Lydia's grand children to the family tree. If I find out more I can let Phyllis know. I think she would also like to talk to you guys about your side of the family not only grandchildren and great grandchildren. She was interested in helping the Jenney family add all that info. Hope that helps. My email is lewmarcia1@gmail.com Tell Phyllis I said HI.
Her name is Deb Tatch Julian and here is a copy of the email I got in March. It was fun to hear from a cousin I have not seen since I was a child. I think it is fun to learn about that side also. Marcia Kalchik Lewandowski Bellaire, MI

EMAIL- From DEB TATCH JULIAN
I have the history on the Tatch/Kalchik line - the Tatsch ancestry we have researched back to the 1600's. My grandfather was Earl Clifford Tatch m. to Ethel Alice Hennigar. His sister Lydia Ann was married to Frank Charles Kalchik Sr. Their children were Earl Frank, Frank Charles Jr., Stanley Rufus, Howard Raymond, Elsie May (Mrs. Prout), Arthur Joseph, and Alice Lydia (Mrs. Thrum). I am trying to update all of the descendants of this line of Kalchik's as they are descendants of John Jenney of Plymouth Massachusetts and need help!!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DutchTrt50 9 Jul 2010 9:15PM GMT 
sandig887 10 Jul 2010 2:22AM GMT 
Anonymous 3 Sep 2010 6:43PM GMT 
Anonymous 7 Mar 2013 2:04PM GMT 
Anonymous 7 Mar 2013 3:31PM GMT 
rv8180 4 Apr 2013 3:02AM GMT 
DutchTrt50 4 Apr 2013 7:05PM GMT 
Anonymous 5 Apr 2013 2:46AM GMT 
rv8180 4 Apr 2013 7:35PM GMT 
gkr118 23 Oct 2007 6:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions