Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Braz / Tereza Molnar

Replies: 6

Re: Nicholas Braz / Tereza Molnar

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 11:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Braz
Wow ! That's a lot of info I was unaware of.
As usual, every time I get an answer it brings up more questions.
How & where did Theresa's 1st husband die ?(pretty sure he was Kocsis not Molnar) Did they get married in the U.S.? What became of Nellie & Helen ? Do you know their married names ? I knew of Ted but had not heard of them. Were they born in the U.S. ? I vaguely remember mention of my dad's (John's) brother Louie when I was very young. Possibly that they worked in the same place ? (JM plant in New Brunswick)
Speaking of walking to Budapest . . . my older sister remembers that Grandma used to walk to New Brunswick !
I began this quest to try and learn about the early origins of both of our grandparents but reached a dead end in finding anything at all about Theresa's parents, grandparents or siblings. I found info about Miklos' village of origin but not his parents' names or siblings. There are still Braz people in that same village although I do not wish to contact anyone there. Check out this website - especially the monument with the list of names http://www.drzkovce.ocu.sk/sk/index.php?ids=12
Thanks so much for your info so far. Please keep in touch !
Sandra
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sandra 3 Sep 2006 3:27AM GMT 
Robert Jerin 4 Sep 2006 4:28PM GMT 
Sandra 5 Sep 2006 3:14AM GMT 
zoltanbraz 14 Oct 2012 7:35PM GMT 
dzyne1 15 Oct 2012 1:20PM GMT 
zoltanbraz 20 Oct 2012 6:56PM GMT 
dzyne1 21 Oct 2012 5:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions