Search for content in message boards

mazowieckie researcher

Replies: 11

Re: Kielczewski

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 6:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Anna Drella and Martin Kielczewski are also in my family tree. Anna had an older sister Marianna Drella, born January 17, 1851 in Gorzykowo, Odrowaz Parish, Posen Province,Poland. Marianna married Michael Antochowski, son of Martinus Antochowski and Sophia Kwapich, in Odrowaz. They then immigrated to Winona, Wisconsin. The connection to my family is through Michael Antochowski's older sister Frances Antochowski who married my great-grandfather Sebastian Szykowny.

Marianna (Drella) Antochowski died on Monday March 2, 1924 in Winoa, Wisconsin. She had seen six of her 10 children and her husband die before her. Per her obit in the Winona newspaper, besides her remaining four daughters, she was survived by her sister Anna "Hietczewski" of Chicago (This is really Anna Kielczewski), a brother Michael Drella also of Chicago, and another brother Frank Drella who remained in Poland.

I have been trying to find more info on the brother Michael Drella. I only know that he was born on September 16, 1857 in Gorzykowo, Posen, Poland. This was taken from a microfilm for the Catholic Church records for the area, held by the LDS. Do you have any other info?

I have also been trying to find more info on Anna (Drella) Kielczewski's children. I have names from the 1900 and 1910 census records, but lose track of most of them after that. I believe Casimer, the oldest, married Veronica Jablonska. I also suspect that Emelia (Emily), the youngest, married Stanley Wieczorek, but haven't located any record to absolutely prove this.

Can you tell me how you are descended though Cecelia?

I would be most grateful for any information. I have some other info on Lucas Drella's other children I would be happy to share if you are in need of that.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jan936 13 Dec 2012 1:29PM GMT 
ron8637 3 Apr 2013 7:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic