Hi . . .I never thought I'd see this name on a board. Not sure if I can match up or not (the Polish language failed to rub off on me from my mother).
I've been told my Drabicki's come from Krakow region. The latest dates I have, however, are 1880's. Unfortunately, this Drabicki section is a mess - I've been told that uncles and aunts sponsored neighbors who eventually married once in the states. It's quite confusing.
Please see if any of these names sound familar - feel free to email me if they do:
1. ?? Drabicki + Lucy Bartman
2. Kasia Drabicki + ?? Szyptma (in Poland)
2. Antoni “Anthony” Drabicki + Honorata “Henrietta” Bartman 3. John Drabicki + Mary Perkowski
3. Edward Drabicki I (died in infancy)
3. Walter Drabicki + H Daniels (widow of Dembowski)
3. “Hattie” Drabicki + Walter Dziekewich
3. Roman “Raymond” Drabicki
Also looking for: Dembowski, Szwedko, Scelz(?)