Search for content in message boards

Count Potocki Lancut Poland

Replies: 93

Re: Count Potocki Lancut Poland

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 3:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Oct 2013 2:11PM GMT
1) The book Ludzie z Nawsia also contains genealogy trees, but i see no information about her husband and if she had at all.
2) Dont know about them. I found on Ellis Island only Anthony Fraczek from przedmiescie and few other people.
3) I didn't notice Aniela Wronek in a book. I found an Ellis Island manifest, i read it as she was going to her uncle Jan Krajewski.
Paul Jablonski (and his family) was going to his sister Katarzyna Soltys as written on manifest. Well.. im not sure if i read polish words corectly.. but sentence in book could be also read as Katarzyna (maiden Jablonska) married Anthony Soltys (not Kazimiera Fraczek and Anthony Soltys). If she emigrated before brother Paul thats why we see Paul coming to sister Katarzyna Soltys. Would it be like this?
Many surnames repeats in a books, i can't say who is related to who. I advice buying both books, or letting me give some time, maybe i can still borrow "Włodarze przedmiejskich Łanów"
Cheers

Edit: Actually i visited a library and borrowed few books. Success!, there is described lineage of all your families in book Włodarze przedmiejskich łanów. For the time being before you order it, i can send you a copies of relevant pages.

Still a mystery of Katarzyna and her son is unresolved - i cant find their manifest on Ellis Island. Maybe they have gone other route to USA. Have you checked here on Ancestry?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jah_jah 25 Oct 2013 9:07AM GMT 
KParr48 25 Oct 2013 10:12PM GMT 
KParr48 25 Oct 2013 11:44PM GMT 
jah_jah 26 Oct 2013 7:49AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic