1. Baza archiwa - is what the Poland's archive is holding in way of church records. You can e-mail in English but the answer might come back in Polish. Hopefully the archive will be able to tell you where are the other years for this location. Just a guess on access conditions: cal~kowicie - completely.www.translate.google.com
One and only Pysznica, Podkarpackie wojewodztwo aka old Galicia. http://www.familienkunde.at/Download/KronlandGalizien1850.jp...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Galicia_1...http://www.jewishgen.org/communities/loctown.asp
Pysznica populated place 50°34' N 22°08' E E M U G Poland 125.7 miles SSE of Warszawa 52°15' N 21°0' E
Stalowa Wola populated place 50°33' N 22°03' E E M U G Poland 125.7 miles SSE of Warszawa 52°15' N 21°0' E
2. You do need to locate some of her US documents to confirm this Jozefa BIS as your ancestor. Her church marriage record would be one of them. Even the church baptismal record of the first child would do. The 1940 census is to come out next spring.
3. SS-5Form is social security form. http://ssdi.rootsweb.com
was a site I used but unfortunately some sort of "impropriety" and now no longer one is able to look.http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/travelleisure/article/...
4. It is possible that Klara could have come thru Baltimore, Boston or Philadelphia.
5. set of numbers and a date on the first page of the manifest by her name 7-125111-10/31/39-505http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/manifests/http://www.archives.gov/research/genealogy/index.html
Hope I answered your questions.