Search for content in message boards

Grandparents info

Replies: 7

Re: Grandparents info OLES, BIERNAT

Posted: 30 Sep 2013 11:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks for your previous help. Your suggestion on the name Bodziony was correct and I have been successful somewhat in following that line. Through Family Search I have located my grandfather's baptismal record, (LDS files). Using the record of marriage that I previously sent you, I was able to locate and verify my grandfathers baptismal record and thus birthplace (Przyszowa). These records also confirmed that his parents were Andreas Oles and Constantia Biernat. I then used the same records and was able to find Joseph and Anna's baptismal records as well as his sibblings which I before did not have. Joseph's and Anna's parents were named on the records but no dates. Using the house # and dates I believe I made a positive match. I believe I have also located sibblings for Andreas but not positive match yet, no dates i.e. I now am trying to research my grandmother's family, Pastula/Zmuda from the Kupno area. I have found nothing on the LDS files as of yet for the names Pastula or Zmuda. I have found through another source that the Pastula family was one of 12 founding families of Kupno so there should be records somewhere for that surname.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JLLindsey 21 Sep 2012 6:49PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 22 Sep 2012 11:27PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 22 Sep 2012 11:39PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 23 Sep 2012 6:45PM GMT 
JLLindsey 24 Sep 2012 5:32PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 24 Sep 2012 6:59PM GMT 
JLLindsey 30 Sep 2013 5:37PM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 30 Sep 2013 5:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions