** A. Karola Szczolkowska left Bremen on the "Oldenburg" on 2/18/1899 and arrived at New York on 3/4/1899. Going to sister, Box 672, in Easthampton, Mass. Bartol Dasza [brother-in-law]. Last residence Jazowa. [Bartol is a diminutive for Bartlomiej].
** B. Karolina Szczotkowska left Bremen on the "Barbarosa" on 2/28/1903 and arrived at New York on 3/13/1903. Age 34. Going to brother-in-law, B. Dusza,. in Easthampton, Mass. Was in the Easthampton before, from 1899 to 1902. Last residence Jazowa.
C. Josefa Szothowska [Szczotkowska] left Bremen on the "Barbarossa" on 2/28/1903 and arrived at New York on 3/13/1903. Age 20. Female. Going to brother-in-law, B. Dusza, in Easthampton, Mass. See ancestry.com [Josefa Szothowska] (list 60, line 28) [image 669 of 974]. Karolina [image 665 of 974] (list 62, line 9).
Note: This last name is spelled Szczotkowska.
* D. Barthomey Dusra and Mary Stochoski married at Easthampton, Mass., on 2/21/1895 by
D.J. Sheehan. [Rev. Daniel J Sheehan was the curate of Immaculate Conception Church.
Sacred Heart Church was not yet founded.]
Son of Whitcheck Dusra and Franceka Dorsa.
Daughter of Anton Stochoski and Mary.
Bartlomiej Dusza of 2 Olympia St., Easthampton, Mass.: d. 4/9/1938
+ 1938 Easthampton (Mass) City Directory
Mary [Szczotkowska] Ducharme [aka Mary Dusza]: d. 5/6/1961
Sophie C. Napierkowski, of Lisbon Falls, Maine [formerly of Webster, Mass]:
d. 4/11/1978 at Lewiston, Maine
+ Social Security and Maine Death Indexes.
* (2) Joseph Dusra [Dusza]: b. Easthampton, Mass. 4/20/1896.
Son of Bartholome Dusra and Mary Stokoski.
Joseph Ducharme[aka Joseph Dusza] of Easthampton, Mass.
b. 4/20/1986 at Easthampton, Mass.
d. 12/17/1973 at Easthampton, Mass.
+ Social Security and Mass Death Indexes
* (3) Margaret Durza [Dusza]: b. Easthampton, Mass., on 11/13/1900.
Daughter of Bartholomew Durza and Mary Szoyhoushi.
Margaret M Ducharme, [aka Margaret Dusza], of 2 Olympia St., Easthampton, Mass.
+ See: Social Security and Mass Death Indexes
Hampshire County Probate Court: 88P0144E1
(4) Alice Dusza/Ducharme:
* b. 3/19/1911 at Easthampton, Mass.
Daughter of Bartholomew Ducharme and Mary Zutski.
+ Easthampton-1911-599-274 (49) [Alice Ducharme]
* b. Easthampton, Mass., 3/20/1911.
Daughter of Bartholomew Dusza and Mary Szcotkoska.
+ Easthampton-1911-599-274 (60) [Alice Dusza]
Indexed as Busza at familysearch.org.
d. 9/7/1999 at Easthampton, Mass.
St Bridgets Cemetery 9/8/1911
* [Death Certificate]
Federal Census [all at Easthampton, Mass.]:
* (a) 1900 Federal: Bartomi Doncha [15 Adams]
* (b) 1910 Federal: Bartholar Dusga [2 Olympia]
* (c) 1920 Federal: Bartholomew Vieara [9 Olympia]
* (d) 1930 Federal: Bartlomig Dusza [2 Olympia]
* (e) 1940 Federal: Mary Dusza [widowed] [2 Olympia]
* See familysearch.org [free site]
+ See ancestry.com
Hampshire District Registry of Deeds [Hampshire County Registry of Deeds]
[Plan of Dewey Park, BookPage 527/90-91]
2 Olympia Street, Easthampton, Mass.
(1) Book/Page 527-174 Deed Dated: 10/7/1899 Recorded 10/9/1899
Joseph A Brady to Bar Tonieu Dusza. Lots 34, 35, 36.
(2) Book/Page 1216-138 Deed Dated: 2/24/1956 Recorded 2/29/1956 Document # 1038
From Joseph Ducharme and Sophie Napierkowski to Margaret Ducharme (their sister).
Lots 34, 35, 36.
Grantors inherited their interest from the estate of their father, Bartholmey Ducharme, aka Bar Tonieu Dusza [HCPC].
(3) Book/Page 1219-375 Deed Dated: 4/26/56 Recorded: 4/30/56 Document # 2138
To Margaret Ducharme [o/w Margaret Dusza] from her mother, Mary Ducharme [o/w Mary Dusza] Lots 34, 35, 36. Mary inherited from her husband, Bartholmey Ducharme, aka Bar Tonieu Dusza. [[HCPC]
(4) Book /Page 3294-291 Deed Dated: Recorded: 11/28/1988 Document # 24880
Joseph Polomski, executor of the estate of Margaret Ducharme, conveyed Lots 34, 35, 36; and further, lots 37 and 38. HCPC 88P0144E1.
Mary Dusza, aka Mary Ducharme, inherited her interest in lots 37 and 38 from her husband, Bar Tonieu Dusza, aka Bartholmey Ducharme.