Search for content in message boards

Komancza birthdates for monuments needed

Replies: 8

Re: Komancza birthdates for monuments needed

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 6:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
You propably mean civil registry office (Urzad Stanu Cywilnego) in Komancza and not the archive as there is no archive there. Actualy, they propably do not have to answer (leaving aside that they should even if they can not help). Anyway, write them paper letter, give your full address there (the clerk does not have to answer, even emails, if there is no full address there). If possible use Polish address and write them in Polish. Alternatively, you can use any Poish consulate (civil registry office, if they find anything they should sent the transcript through consulate). And according to Polish law they do not have to serch the records they have, they can provide you a transcript (they charge 33 zł) for that but you have to give them at least a year. And they can provide transcript if you prove them you are direct descendant (so would not give you the information about your uncles). OK, this is a theory, in fact the smaller the place the more hepfull the clerks are so, quite often, it is easiest to call them and just ask the questions (of course in Polish).


I have some pictures from Lupkow for you, I will send to you later today
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melnyk_Dianne 4 Feb 2013 6:23PM GMT 
jhzs 5 Feb 2013 1:26PM GMT 
Melnyk_Dianne 19 Mar 2013 5:35PM GMT 
jhzs 19 Mar 2013 6:45PM GMT 
Melnyk_Dianne 19 Mar 2013 9:55PM GMT 
jhzs 19 Mar 2013 10:30PM GMT 
Melnyk_Dianne 19 Mar 2013 11:20PM GMT 
Andrii Kir 30 Nov 2016 10:28PM GMT 
Melnyk_Dianne 19 Jul 2013 7:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic