Search for content in message boards

The reserch in Bialystok archdiocesan and state archive

Replies: 1

Re: The reserch in Bialystok archdiocesan and state archive

Posted: 23 Oct 2012 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Shalom, Kinga! What you are doing is a G-dsend! By the way, my great-granddad's birthday is on the 24th! My great-granddad claims to have been born in Cuman, Poland (now Tsuman, Ukraine) on October 23, 1904 (Naturalization records, one of which I have attached in an email) or October 24, 1903 (Social Security Application) or October 24, 1904 (Generally-given and -accepted date). His parents were (at least after conversion and baptism):
Aleksjandria Alicja (Alexandria Alice) nee Andrulewiczowna (Her parents were Andrulewiczes, with Mrs. Andrulewiczowa nee Margiewiczowna--or so she said on her death certificate, which I have attached in the aforementioned email)
Julian Jan "Feliks" Czarniecki nee Chernetski (His parents were Chernetskis, with Mrs. Chernetski being born a Danilowiczowna).
I do not know what exactly Mrs. Andrulewiczowa was born as--she may have been born a Morgiewiczowna or a Margevna (Margevich). I also don't know where she was born, though she may have been born in Ariogala, Lithuania. Mr. Andrulewicz was born in or around Buzhanka, Cherkas'ka (then Zveingorodka, Kiev Gubernia), Ukraine (or at least he had a cousin, Vil'gel'm Andrulevich there--that's why Great-Granddad was born in Tsuman). Their daughter (Alexandria Alice Andrulewicz Czarnecki) was born in Bose, Sejny, Suwalki Gubernia on (she claimed) June 26, 1882 (among other years--1881, 1884, 1886).

Alexandria's husband, Julian, was born in Lipsk nad Biebrza on (as he claimed variously) December 24, 1876 or 1877 (maybe even 1875 or 1879, as he also claimed!). His mother was born in Krasne, and his dad was presumably born on the Chernetski Family Farm at Lipsk nad Biebrza. I don't know if either one of them was an "Antoni" or "Katarzyna", though (Alexandria gave both her parents and Julian's parents those names.)--if they were, then Great-Granddad was named after his granddad (Great-Granddad was supposedly born Antoni Jan Czarniecki).

I hope that what info I gave helps you find info on my family. Again, what you are doing is a G-dsend! Thank you!

Nicole Czarnecki
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
borow_kinga 23 Oct 2012 7:48AM GMT 
Nickidewbear 24 Oct 2012 2:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions