Search for content in message boards

Reading of church records for Malacky -> Plavecký Mikuláš

Replies: 3

Reading of church records for Malacky -> Plavecký Mikuláš

Posted: 8 Jun 2012 10:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lovisek, Baluch
Hi,

I have to thank ZlaticaBeca for the reply a couple of years back in my search for Lovisek relatives. You were right on with your information and links, and I have now found the Roman Catholic records on LDS.

That said, I've run into a few snippets which I could use some assistance in getting the transcription right. I realize that the Church records are in Latin, the people's language was Hungarian, and of course, I'm writing in English, so there are transcription/transposition issues.

In one image, is a marriage record for Josef Baluch and a wife Anna. I'm having difficulty interpreting her last name. (in the first box).

In the next image, this is a marriage record for Lovisek, Martinus. I was hoping someone could provide a translation of the box with Martinus and Agnes described. If I'm reading it correctly, it seems his occupation is a tailor (sartor)?

Finally, in the last image, this is the same record as above, however, this is the Comments box. I was curious what this one says.

I've been going through quite a few records, but these were ones that I had some difficulties with. Thanks so much for any help. I really appreciate it.

Erick
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ewkrueger 8 Jun 2012 4:49PM GMT 
Peter Nagy 9 Jun 2012 6:46AM GMT 
marksabol21 9 Jun 2012 7:33PM GMT 
ewkrueger 10 Jun 2012 10:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic