Search for content in message boards

SERRANO and GONZALEZ families Chiriqui, Panama

Replies: 1

Re: Serrano/Gonzalez Family Chiriqui, Panama

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 2:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Yes, I do.

Both Serrano & Gonzalez from Chiriqui Panama....Luis Gonzalez was my great great grandfather on my mother's side, she was born in the province of Chiriqui as well, Serrano was on her father's side, but they did not keep Serrano as last name and instead used their mother's last name "Moreno" They are in my family tree which you could view if you like. I live in the U.S but originally from Panama. Luis Gonzalez was my great great grandfather and his daughter Leoncia was his daughter she was my great grandmother...Also my great grandfather Arcadio was son of Serrano, but he did not use "Serrano" out of wedlock and so instead used "Moreno" his mother's name...long story but I am related to Luis Gonzalez being my great great grandfather and related to Serrano, but we lost the last name with my great grandfather who used "Moreno"...so it appears that you and I are distantly related, most likely..Very interesting facts.

So that's the story...email me if you like:
amelia.e.rojas@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
brotonio 17 Aug 2012 2:07PM GMT 
Amelia Rojas 18 Aug 2012 8:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions