Search for content in message boards

Severenski, Kruljac, Krulitz, Krulatz, Domain, Domion, Domian

Replies: 10

Severenski, Kruljac, Krulitz, Krulatz, Domain, Domion, Domian

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 1:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Severenski, Kruljac, Krulitz, Krulatz, Domain, Domion, Domian
Forgive me if I don't know what I am doing, it's because I don't know what I am doing. I am desperately trying to find information on my Great Grandmother Anna. Most anyone who would have information on her has passed away. On some documents I have found, she used the name Severenski and listed her parents as Matt and Mary Severenski. On another document she used the name Krulitz. I found a marriage license for Ane Severinski and Steve Kruljac in Michigan. I understand Kruljac and Krulitz can be used alike? From what I can gather, I am thinking she came from Croatia, married Steve Kruljac, had two (or three?)children with him in Idaho (Anne, Zvonimer and Verislav) and then married Frank Domain (or Domion or Domian) and had two more children, Lavera (my Grandma) and Vilma (Wilma) and eventually spent the rest of her years in (Helena) Montana. Her last marriage was to a man named Harry Raedell. I have searched and searched but am coming to dead ends as far as her childhood and early adulthood. I hope perhaps someone will be able to help me? Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
april_coen 24 Dec 2012 8:03AM GMT 
Robert Jerin 29 Dec 2012 4:28AM GMT 
april_coen 29 Dec 2012 3:34PM GMT 
Robert Jerin 29 Dec 2012 4:18PM GMT 
John Stefanac 3 Jan 2013 3:36AM GMT 
april_coen 3 Jan 2013 4:01AM GMT 
John Stefanac 3 Jan 2013 4:32AM GMT 
april_coen 3 Jan 2013 5:40AM GMT 
John Stefanac 3 Jan 2013 6:15AM GMT 
april_coen 3 Jan 2013 6:55AM GMT 
per page