Search for content in message boards

Any information on Tertipes family from Chomatero, Pylia, Greece?

Replies: 14

Re: Any information on Tertipes family from Chomatero, Pylia, Greece?

Posted: 18 Aug 2013 2:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
thank you so much for helping me find my lost ancestors. Are you living in the U.S. or are you in Greece? I am looking for some one in or around the Chomatero area that reads and writes English that I can communicate with that might be able to help with my Greek research. I do not speak or write Greek. Tertipes is not a common name in the U.S. But I don't know how common it is in Greece. My Grandfather Nicholas Tertipes came to America around 1913 and a couple of years later my Grandmother Elaine Lingress Tertipes came here with three children, Thomas Tertipes, Theda Tertipes,and Pearl Tertipes. I know that I am related to any Tertipes in America but not so sure about those in Greece..any and all help would be greatly appreciated..I am so happy that after many years of posting on the bulletin board some one was able to answer and help me again thank you so much as I was beginning to think I was wasting my time on this line..my address is James Tertipes
11 Ponderosa Drive
Colona,Illinois 61241
if you would like to talk to me my phone number is 309-933-1116 or email me at jamestertipes@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lhugeback 4 Jan 2013 5:04PM GMT 
margyropoulos... 7 Aug 2013 1:48PM GMT 
jamestertipes 9 Aug 2013 3:51AM GMT 
margyropoulos... 18 Aug 2013 8:29AM GMT 
jamestertipes 18 Aug 2013 8:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic