Search for content in message boards

I'm looking for more info. about my Greek family SPYRIDAKIS, TZANOU, KONSTAS, KINA

Replies: 0

I'm looking for more info. about my Greek family SPYRIDAKIS, TZANOU, KONSTAS, KINA

Posted: 23 Sep 2013 12:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SPYRIDAKIS, TZANOU, KONSTAS, KINA
I've begun building up my family tree as I am desperate to know more about my family on both my mum and dads side.
My mother is English and my father Greek. I have a huge amount of information about my mums parents leading back to her great-great-great grandparents.
I haven't had as much luck with my fathers side. My surname is Spyridakis, however it is spelt Spiridakis. My father wasn't as close with his family as my mother was with hers so we haven't been able to get hold of much information. I can tell you what I do have though.

My grandmas father was called Yannis KONSTAS b: 1897 in Poros, Greece and mother was Theodora TZANOU b: 1897. They were married in Poros, Greece in 1920. They had my grandma Laskarina KONSTAS in 1931 Poros, Greece.

My granddads father was called Tasos SPYRIDAKIS b:1884 in Mesagros, Aegina and mother was called Dina KINA b:1888 in Sofiko, Corinthia, Crete. They were married in 1910. They then had my grandfather Giorgos SPYRIDAKIS in Poros. I don't know when he was born.

I have no details any further back and am so desperate to know about my greek family. For example how they ended up in Poros, Greece!

I would be so greatful for information from anyone!

Thanks in advanced!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions