Search for content in message boards

Tsiampas Geneology

Replies: 23

Re: Tsiampas Geneology

Posted: 3 Dec 2013 8:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
I know you're older than me so I'm trying to be as respectful as I can. Whenever one nation is occupied for a long time, we believe the people of that nation are powerless to their oppressors. We paint a picture where they are entirely exterminated or mixed or what have you. I understand this.

What I have been asking for since the beginning of this thread are sources you use to prove some of your claims. You have not given me one. This is okay. Maybe you have it, maybe you don't - it doesn't matter.

I am not saying that Greeks are a 'pure' race. It would be wrong to say something like that - it is nationalistic propaganda and is very dangerous; i.e. whats happening with hrisi avgi, etc...

What I'm saying is that the ancients didn't just disappear; and it is only logical to think that they would have descendents (regardless of mixture) around the place they lived for centuries and there would be evidence for it - some of which I just provided with Dienekes' anthropology website.

Regardless, it has been nice talking to you. Thanks for the input - especially for the earlier help with my surname.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
weldun2369 3 Dec 2013 3:30PM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 3 Dec 2013 3:40PM GMT 
filmwaves 3 Dec 2013 10:07PM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 3 Dec 2013 10:37PM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 1:13AM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 1:22AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 1:32AM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 3:19AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 3:49AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 2:40AM GMT 
per page