Search for content in message boards

Tsiampas Geneology

Replies: 23

Re: Tsiampas Geneology

Posted: 3 Dec 2013 6:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
You can not pick and choose.

This has nothing to do with the rat: 5% of people in Greece today are of Albanian descent.

This: 60% of Greeks have an unknown heritage because they are all 'ex-war trophies'.
This is related to the slave trade. I do not need to tell you that those days, soldiers used to loot, rape and take prisoners. All these were considered as "Trophies". The prisoners were then sold
in slave bazars. Don't portent you are knowledgable of you do not know this facts.

You say:Then you go on to say that most modern Greeks are Albanian than Greek in 'primary' schools.

I do not recall claiming the above. I can not read my comments as I am writing this, but what I recall is that I said: Today in Modern Greece, schools have more non Greek students (incl Albanians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Ukrainians, Russians, etc) than Greeks. I visit Greece twice a year, and I do visit schools.

I was wondering where did you read this????
"And now, you are claiming that 25 % of Greeks are Albanians". I never said that.
What I actually said, IN AMERICA ONE IN EVERY FOUR GREEKS IS OF ALBANIAN DESCENT.
I am talking here about America not Greece.

If your Greek is better, I can reply in Greek.

I will read again what I wrote to make sure there are no mistakes.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
weldun2369 3 Dec 2013 3:30PM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 3 Dec 2013 3:40PM GMT 
filmwaves 3 Dec 2013 10:07PM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 3 Dec 2013 10:37PM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 1:13AM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 1:22AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 1:32AM GMT 
filmwaves 4 Dec 2013 3:19AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 3:49AM GMT 
Nicholas Tsia... 4 Dec 2013 2:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions