Search for content in message boards

Greek Ancestory--surnames, Alimonos, Theophanis,

Replies: 14

Re: Greek Ancestory--surnames, Alimonos, Theophanis,

Posted: 30 Mar 2014 1:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Liz M. how are you? Sorry just now writing but I had not checked the message board. It is great to have other kin searching our families also. kind of wild that you have them same names, places and so on.. Do you have anything different that I talked about in my message on the message board? Louis A. Alimonos is my grandpa's (Pete E. Alimonos ) brother. Most of the Theophanis's brothers has the same mom as grandpa Alimonos. They are first cousin's, as I stated in my message that I have not found a lot on Louis A. Alimonos. I am pretty sure that Louis work at that restaurant. As for the Stathis, I know they are kin to the Theophanis's. But not sure if they are kin to the Alimonos's. I have a lot of question's answered and have a lot of unanswered questions. I do not have no pictures of grandpa's brother, Louis. I think that balding does run in the family. Even my mom, ( Calliope Alimonos Anglin ) hair was so thin on top you could see her scalp. Hope this some how might have been alittle help.
Looking forward in hearing from you again....Thanks so much.....
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Liz M 25 Mar 2014 4:05PM GMT 
Hubert1925 30 Mar 2014 7:45PM GMT 
Hubert1925 24 Oct 2014 3:14PM GMT 
filmwaves 24 Oct 2014 9:27PM GMT 
filmwaves 24 Oct 2014 9:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic