Search for content in message boards

Adolph Weintraub's Family - seeking info on 3 missing siblings

Replies: 4

Adolph Weintraub's Family - seeking info on 3 missing siblings

Posted: 30 Dec 2008 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Weintraub/Winetraub
Adolph Bn. 1880 and sister Josephine Bn. 1885 immigrated to US 1900 and 1908 respectively. I have the genealogy completed for both with families following immigration. Three siblings did not immigrate to US and contact was lost. I'm looking for any info on the 3 siblings; Maurtiz, Libertine and Pauline Weintraub. Parent's names are believed to be Emanuel (possibly Manauel) and Eliza Jacobsohn (possibly Iliza Jawbson). Libertine supposedly married someone in Romania, Mauritz ran a publishing business for Commerce and Industry in Romania. Supposedly the 3 siblings were able to get out via England, Belgium and Israel - so living decendents would be in these countries. I have searched everywhere for possible family connections - and have found nothing. Josephine's husband was from Tulcha Romania - but they married in the US - his name was Frederick Berner Bn. 1875. I would appreciate any info that anyone has on these 3 missing siblings.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RAWinthrop 30 Dec 2008 10:27PM GMT 
newsduke 2 Sep 2010 4:11AM GMT 
RAWinthrop 2 Sep 2010 9:41AM GMT 
newsduke 2 Sep 2010 2:26PM GMT 
joe_erber 28 Jul 2012 7:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions