Search for content in message boards

Transylvania: surname Kascher,Wagner,Schuller, Binder, Scheel..Help with anything on Georg Kascher 1792

Replies: 0

Transylvania: surname Kascher,Wagner,Schuller, Binder, Scheel..Help with anything on Georg Kascher 1792

Posted: 27 Feb 2011 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Kascher,Wagner,Schuller, Binder, Scheel
Hello All! I am hoping anyone can help me as I have hit a huge brick wall!! I am looking for more information on Georg Kascher. He was born 1792 in Wurmloch, married to Maria Wagner, they had a son Michael Kascher born 1834-1880 (born in Wurmloch but died in Waldhuetten.) Michael Kascher married Sara Schuller they had two children Regina 1861-1933 born and died in Waldhuetten (she married a Scheel), Michael 1864-1935(He married Anna Binder, He came to America/Ohio with the children, Anna died in Waldhuetten of Tuberculosis)....I can trace our family down to modern day but am very stuck at when they came and from where to Transylvania. The family rumor is we came from Flanders but I can find nothing! Please if anyone can help me figure out Georg's parents, where/when they came from and if he had any siblings. Oh! and if anyone has any information on Maria would be great too. Thank you so very kindly,
Cassie

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions