Search for content in message boards

Family of Ursula Stubler

Replies: 2

Re: Family of Ursula Stubler

Posted: 26 May 2013 2:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ursula Stubler met Anton Gersic where they grew up in Carniola Austria. He was born in 1890 and came to California in 1909. My mom has a lot of information on the Gersich side of the family because most of them moved to California. Ursula Stubler was born in 1892 and came to Fresno California to work as a Nanny with her host family before moving to Oakland California to finally marry Anton. My grandma says she never saw any of her family again be they never came to the US.

They had two sons who died during infancy, then had my grandmother, Elizabeth, in 1920 and my great aunt Helen in 1923-ish. They are both still alive today, but do not know anything about their mothers side of the family. The only thing my grandma remembers is Ursula writing and receiving letters from a sister with a Slovenian address.

Anton died in 1942 and Ursula passed away in 1958, both in Oakland, CA.

My brother is being sent to Vienna Austria for a week to work on June 10 and my mom is traveling with him to hopefully travel into Slovenia and do some research. It would be a dream come true if she could meet someone. Ursula was her favorite person when she was little and looks just like her.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks for your response!!!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
olivia_hamilt... 26 May 2013 6:43AM GMT 
cholab 26 May 2013 6:03PM GMT 
olivia_hamilt... 26 May 2013 8:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions