Zezawa ( Жежава/Zhezhava in Ukrainian) was first documented in 1578 and still exists today. The village was renamed in 1950 to Zelenyj Hai (means GREEN WOODS) and today is clustered w/another hamlet called Pechorna (repopulated by people from Khutor Berez). It is located on the Dniester River in Zalishchyki raion/district > Ternopil oblast/region. Natives still refer to this as part of Historic Northern Bukovyna Province. Archealogical digs indicate that there was human settlement here dating back to 5500 BC.
Man returns to his home village and remembers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKHm1rQBgGo
What a beautiful place to grow up - on Dniester River.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIIkPzXvXA