Search for content in message boards

Uszynski

Replies: 1

Uszynski

Posted: 18 Feb 2013 7:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Uszynski, Wyszynski, Gułaszewska, Ostrowski, Turon
Here is what I have.
My great-grandparents are Jan Wyszynski married to Agnieszka Gułaszewska.
Their son Aleksander Wyszynski (my grandfather, birth 1879) emigrated from Jabłonka Świerczewo, Lomza Poland in 1907 and again in 1910. I have no other confirmed info on his Wyszynski siblings. Although Stanislaw and Piotr were mentioned in old family conversations. Everyone is passed now so that info is gone. I'm on my own to find the connections.
My great-grandmother Agnieszka Gułaszewska remarried a man name Uszynski. I know of only one child name Leokadya Uszynska(my grandfathers half-sister, birth cr. 1887). This is the only Uszynski sibling I know of. Although I heard many years ago there were others, just can't remember names.

Leokadya Uszynska married Bolesław Ostrowski and they had four kids. Aleksander, Antoni, Bertha, Anna. Antoni(birth cr. 1892) married Maryanna Turon and emigrated to USA.
Aleksander Ostrowski had a son Stefan. Stefan had a son Zdzislaw Ostrowski.
Bertha and Anna never married.

Now I only have my fathers cousins youngest daughter(Antoni's daughter Barbara Ostrowski-Dittener) who is in her late 70's and her memory is foggy.

I also have a Piotr Wyszynski but can't confirm the relation. Some said he was my fathers uncle. Some say he was my grandfathers uncle. I can't confirm. Piotr married Anastacia 'Stacia' 'Stella' Baranowicz. Stacia's mother was name Dobredzeicz before marriage.

My grandfather, Aleksander Wyszynski married Ewa (Eva) Gorkowska, (birth cr. 1886) of Płock Poland. She also resided in Zelona.
Ewa is daughter of Jan Gorkowski and Maryanna Gorecka.

As I said before, age difference made it confusing. Plus, so many women have remarried back then that its hard to find who is related by their second marriages.

I started a family tree at http://www.geni.com/. It is listed under my name, Alexander Wisienski. You have to sign up for the 'pro-free trial' to see my family info.
http://www.geni.com/people/Alexander-Wisienski/6000000016202...

Thanks.
Alex Wisienski, wyszkowrodzina@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
diwis02 19 Feb 2013 2:15AM GMT 
Mighthelp 24 Feb 2013 5:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic