Search for content in message boards

Bobrka, Lanki, Muehbach & Rohatyn

Replies: 0

Bobrka, Lanki, Muehbach & Rohatyn

Posted: 21 Sep 2013 10:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hammer-Luteck(Lutecki)
Hello- Researching Families in Bobrka (now Bibrka) Ukraine.
I recently found the marriage record for my Great Great Grandfather. His name was Filip Hammer. He married Catharina Lutecka. They had a son named Adam Hammer and several other children , although I had not been able to find anyone other than Adam. His area was noted as house#20 Muehlbach in Lanki, which was in Bobrka. I found a hand drawn map online by a from a former resident of the village. See attached. The village was very close to Rohatyn. My grandfather Adam came to Philadelphia(Manayunk) in 1907 and noted Filip as still living in Bobrka. At the moment Im researching LDS records see attached marriage for Fillip. Parents were Francisci Hammer (Hamer) and I cannot make out his wife's name. After WW2 all family split up and my grandfather was only able to re-establish communication from 1 brother. Name is unknown no family letters can be found. Does anyone know of survivor registers that they may have been posted on? Family was Roman Catholic with some Jewish decent which I believe was Francis's wife. Thank You :)

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions