Search for content in message boards

Spector, Sokoloff, Skolnick

Replies: 3

Re: Spector, Sokoloff, Skolnick

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 4:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Patty. I would really like to get in contact with you. I have extensive information about the family history, which I would be glad to share with you. I am writing a novel about the three generations and your story helped me out. However, some of the information I have conflicts with your account.
Are you aware, that Donna did a DVD of her interview with Ida? I have a copy, which I would be glad to send to you. Donna also has tapes of interviews with the other family members, but she is stonewalling my attempts to get them for reasons that I don't understand. Maybe you can get through to her.
I have been trying to contact Bob, but for some strange reason he usually refuses to answer me. Maybe you have enough communicative ability to tell me what grudges family members have against me. Then I can either explain my actions or excuse myself for them. It would be great if we could work together on this project. I certainly need your help and I think I could help you too. I can speak seven languages including Russian and some Polish (my wife is originally from Poland). Maybe we could meet in Kiblyc some day and walk to Teplyk, which is only eight miles away.
Love,
Steve
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pbordman 24 Nov 2008 7:13PM GMT 
Valerie Volas... 1 Mar 2010 5:26PM GMT 
pbordman 1 Mar 2010 5:32PM GMT 
stephen_sokol... 31 Aug 2012 10:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions