Search for content in message boards

Janowa-Dolina in Kostopol

Replies: 15

Re: Janowa-Dolina in Kostopol

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Julia, my name is Natalia Dovžanicâ. I born′ in the village of Basalt, by this time my Grandmazer calls it the village janowa dolina. My aunt is now working, Director of Ivanovo Dolina karêru. The name karêru is still the same. I am also very curious to learn about the history of this land, there was my dad, there buried My Grandpa and Grandma.Unfortunately, I can state this page in the history of this area in general no one tells. Because of what happened in this village in April 1943, I accidentally learned only yesterday after reading in Wikipedia, history of the village of Zlazne. At the end of articles have links to Polish sources, visiting the link, I opened a new bgato. I do not know Julia if you still looking for the history of his ancestors, but if so email me come together to do it. I have a lot of pictures from the Internet and the names of people in Poland who are looking for their loved ones.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JerryFrank59 30 Apr 2010 2:02PM GMT 
amekstan 3 May 2010 4:37AM GMT 
JerryFrank59 3 May 2010 12:44PM GMT 
amekstan 17 May 2010 5:04AM GMT 
davga 20 Dec 2012 12:00PM GMT 
" Kresy " 27 Jan 2004 6:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions