Technically selo/village Dravtsi became a part of Uzhorod, the regional capital in 1976. It is what is referred to a micro-raion/district. Following is pix of the church where Grandmother was baptised. Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Mother of God (Церква Різдва Пр. Богородиці).http://www.pslava.info/Uzhgorod_DravciS_CerkRizdvaBogorodyci...
Translation under photo, using Bing Translator:
Uzhgorod-Microarea. Church Of The Nativity. Virgin, 1806 Photo 1996 source: m. Sirohman: Church of Transcarpathia. – The Ostriv.: 2000, p. 28.
Church of the Nativity. Virgin. 1806 (UGCC)
The first mention of the village dates back to the year 1220. The whole history of the village is linked with the history of the town, which became part of micro area in 1976 in 1908 there were 1,099 Greek Catholics, 135 Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Jews and 94 Reformed. Born in Dravcâh known cultural figure of Yuri Žatkovič (1855-1920).
Dravecka church stands near the cemetery in the center of the village. This traditional renovative building of good proportions with side apses and a tower above the entrance can be considered one of the oldest of the Greek-Catholic churches Užgorodŝini. On the facade of the Church is 1737, and the Diocese of šematizm 1915 dates her 1806 it is known that the Church was burned and then was rebuilt. In 1926-1927, the priest at Stepan Pajkošìâ, curators Michael Žmenâka, Andrew Sìčaka, John Bas′ka and Tovta's Thanksgiving was great. Roofs covered with metal church, and cinkovoû of the vault received concrete screed. In 1935 the wizard: Ready built from concrete choirs. Painting works by Czech artist Klìmek. New iconostasis was carved by A. Gelfer from Bardejova (Slovakia). On the reverse side of all the icons on the names of the donors. At the same time has two side of the throne, the walls adorned with 14 images of the passion of Christ,cost 7500 Czechoslovak crowns.
At the beginning of the 1990s, the Church was renovated. New paintings by the remnants of the old performed in 1993, the College of the Arts Faculty of Uzhgorod Joseph Pal and Ivan Didyk.
Source: M. Sirohman: Church Of Transcarpathia. – The Ostriv.: 2000, pp. 28-29.
Utube - April 18, 1912 Celebration of Easter Baskets and Pysanky (Easter Eggs) by children of the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Mother of God http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emd3paOwUzc