Zgharta & Zahle / Frangie / Frangieh / Tannoury Genealogy

Replies: 31

Re: Zgharta & Zahle / Frangie / Frangieh / Tannoury Genealogy

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FRANGIE
Hi Mathilda,

Many Thanks for your Posting...

Your Grandmother, Violette Frangie, on the Klimos Tree is Violette Frangie, Born About 1932, Daughter of Fouad Frangie and Bahige Regina of Greek Orthodox Religion, registered and identified in File #477 in the Beirut Province, Beirut 1 Caza, City of Rmeil.

It is unlikely that there is a relation between Violette and our tree in the current generation, but this is not to say that there is no relation many generations back. I can see that your Great Grandfather Fouad's bloodline is El-Badoui, then Youssef, then El-Badoui again, then Sleiman, then Aghnatious, then Moussi, then Antonious, then Youssef, then Girgis - If we used an average age for them all, the names would take you back a very long time... None of those names correlate with names on our tree, however, I have no names for any siblings of my Great Grandfather and above, so it may be possible that a link could be found somewhere along the bloodline which would be amazing if we can find one...

Do you have any more information about the Frangie portions of your family tree at all that may help with identifying a link? If you send me your email, I'm happy to give you access to our tree and see if there's any identifying names that may help identify a link.

Talk soon!

Cheers,
Ray.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ray Frangie 6 Sep 2012 3:42PM GMT 
LamiaSassya 12 Oct 2012 5:27PM GMT 
Ray Frangie 13 Oct 2012 1:55AM GMT 
Ray Frangie 14 Oct 2012 1:58AM GMT 
Chloe Zaiter 10 Sep 2013 12:33PM GMT 
bbyasser 13 Oct 2012 4:09PM GMT 
rfranllia 4 Jan 2013 3:15AM GMT 
Ray Frangie 4 Jan 2013 3:25PM GMT 
mathilda_yare... 4 Feb 2013 2:10PM GMT 
Ray Frangie 5 Feb 2013 1:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions